Primarily a mechanical system and equipment upgrade project, the The San Juan CERAP counted on LORD for the a major mechanical sustainment upgrade, including associated HVAC mechanical controls and electrical equipment supply and instalaltion.
Lord's Scope Inlcuded:
- ALL WORK TO BE PERFOMED ON A 24 HOURS OPERATING FACILITY WITH ZERO INTERRUPTIONS TO HVAC OR ELECTRICAL SERVICE
- architectural components to support mechanical Chiller/Cooling Tower work.
- Smoke and fire stopping of pre‐existing and new penetrations.
- Patching and repairing of architectural finishes.
- New enclosed space new Electrical MCC.
- Installation, Operation and Maintenance of a Temporary Chiller Plant.
- Rellocation of all electrical services feeding to existing - temporary - and new Chiller Plant.
- Existing air‐handling units removed and new air‐handling units installed.
- Existing refrigerant monitoring system replaced with new.
- Existing HVAC Mechanical pneumatic controls on existing air‐handing units removed and replaced with new Andover Controls DDCsystem.